11. THE VILLAGE STORE

VILLAGE STORE The Village Store was built in 1859 by Amos Parker. After many years as the Town market, it currently is used as a furniture store. The porch shown in the picture was carefully restored to match the one on the original building.



| BACK TO MAP |
| RETURN TO HOME PAGE | RETURN TO HISTORY PAGE |
| CONTACT US |