10. THE EMPORIUM

THE EMPORIUM The Emporium was built in the early 1800's, and has been used for a variety of purposes since then. Originally a store, this building has since housed an ice cream fountain (1874), a tea/sandwich/antique shop known as the Village Green Shop, the town post office (1928-1944) and an antique business. This building is also a private residence.



| BACK TO MAP |
| RETURN TO HOME PAGE | RETURN TO HISTORY PAGE |
| CONTACT US |