12. THE DOUBLE BRICK HOUSE

DOUBLE BRICK HOUSE The Double Brick House was built in 1845 and has been a private two-family residence since then, with one exception. From 1926 to 1957 the west side was rented out to the phone company as the local telephone exchange. The operators were the social gurus of the town, as they always knew who was where and what was going on.



| BACK TO MAP |
| RETURN TO HOME PAGE | RETURN TO HISTORY PAGE |
| CONTACT US |