6. THE COMMUNITY CHURCH

COMMUNITY CHURCH The original Congregational meetinghouse was built in 1832, but was destroyed by fire in 1857. By December of that year, a one story replacement building had been raised. By 1890 the upper level had been added and raised, to make room for a vestry below.



| BACK TO MAP |
| RETURN TO HOME PAGE | RETURN TO HISTORY PAGE |
| CONTACT US |